Based at a custom built facility in Scotland, VASCUTEK, a TERUMO company, is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of vascular products for the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Originally formed in 1982, the company is guided by an ethos of technical excellence, stringent quality control and total customer service.
Vascutek has a continuous programme of Research and Development and maintains communication with surgeons around the world in order to deliver innovative products trusted by surgeons.
Vascutek is a leading manufacturer of vascular prostheses used by cardiovascular surgeons in the treatment of aneurysmal or occlusive arterial disease.
- Extrusion and sintering of ePTFE
- Weaving and knitting of polyester fibres
- Coating of vascular grafts
- 1. Craig Dunlop 2. Deborah Neil
- 1. OEM Technical Manager 2. OEM Business Coordinator
- +44 (0)141 812 5555
- +44 (0)141 812 5300
- E-mail Address
- email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Renfrewshire PA4 9RR