Founded in 2002, Impact Solutions works from reactor to recycle helping companies to develop new solutions and find solutions to problems. Our innovative team is experienced at developing new technologies and improving old ones.
As an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited test laboratory we are well placed to undertake a range of tests to prevent, identify & solve problems, while improving quality, customer satisfaction and profitability.
• Expertise from reactor to recycle
• ISO17025 UKAS accredited test laboratory
• 40+ years of polymer research & innovation
• We work closely with trade authorities to ensure we are up-to-date with the most recent requirements.
• Quality customer service guaranteed
• Unique service from proven technical experts
• Custom test and development solutions designed to suit your needs
• In-house testing ensuring quality & accuracy
• Located in Grangemouth, Scotland – ideally placed for industry and academia.
• Large facility allowing testing for a full range of product sizes across a wide range of environmental conditions.
• Global Client base, dealing with multinationals and SME’s alike.
- Greg Falconer/Les Rose
- Operations Director/Technical Consultant
- +44 (0)1324 489 182
- +44 (0)1324 489 633
- E-mail Address
16 Abbotsinch Road,