Ferromatik UK Limited
Ferromatik UK Limited are distributors/agents for Ferromatik Milacron GmbH, Wemo Automation AB, Sella Srl and Klöckner Desma Elastomertechnik GmbH. With a portfolio including Milacron Injection Moulding Machines, Multi-component machines, WEMO Robotics, SELLA Temperature Controllers and Desma Rubber and Silicone injection moulding machines, moulds and automation systems, Ferromatik UK Limited are a true 'one stop shop' for all processors looking for a well specified, practical and cost efficient Injection Moulding solution.
The FERROMATIK UK range includes:
- All electric “ELEKTRA” range with locking forces from 300 kN to 3,000 kN
- All electric “ELEKTRON EVO” range with locking forces from 300 kN to 6,500 kN
- Modular “FERROMATIK” range with locking forces from 500 kN to 6,500 kN
- High Performance “K-TEC” range with locking forces from 400 kN to 4,500 kN
- Servo Hydraulic “MAGNA T SERVO” range with locking forces from 500 kN to 5,500 kN
- Hydraulic “MAXIMA” range with locking forces from 5,000 kN to 40,000 kN
- Servo Hydraulic “MAXIMA P” range with locking forces from 4,500 kN to 10,000 kN
- Standard and Performance range of Milacron linear robots
Providing robot solutions for injection moulding machines from 250 kN to 50,000 kN. Our robots are designed to be suitable for all moulding applications, from simple sprue handling to more complex applications in large production cells.
SELLA TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS
Only top quality materials are used to ensure continuity of production and performance. All units are designed to allow easy maintenance, to ensure ready availability of spare parts, and of course, to give the best temperature control for your application.
DESMA RUBBER AND SILICONE MOULDED PARTS
DESMA produce turnkey, resource-friendly system solutions for production of technical rubber and silicone moulded parts. With innovative technologies and comprehensive service to meet the needs of the elastomer processing industry. DESMA machines manufacture products used in automobiles, ships, power plants and medical appliances.
With nearly 60 years of experience in the plastics sector, Milacron machines are represented in nearly all aspects of plastics production, with Packaging, Consumer Goods, Medical, Automotive, Electrical and Telecommunications being areas of particular concentration, as well as advanced technologies including Multi-component, Mono-Sandwich, Cube mould, In-Mould labelling and Clean Room.
- Dave Smith
- Sales Manager
Ferromatik UK Limited
Chesterfield Trading Estate,
CHESTERFIELD S41 9QB